It works like this
During a personal discussion, we will gladly clarify the different options there are for investing in strategic land. In order to determine the most suitable strategy and portfolio, it is important to talk about your wishes and situation and combine that with our knowledge and experience. If you then decide to purchase the land, the procedure is simple:
- We will make an appointment with you for a private meeting when and where it best suits you to go over the purchase agreement and relevant information. If there are any questions, we will take as much time as necessary to answer them to your satisfaction.
- When you approve, the purchase agreement will be signed in duplicate. We will then make sure the signed purchase agreement is sent to the notary. The notary will confirm this to you.
- You will receive a draft deed of transfer and a letter of attorney from the notary, which you can then have legalised by a notary near you. You can also choose to visit the Notary Firm van Limburg Stirum in Hilversum to attend the transfer in person.
- You will receive a bill from the notary and pay the purchase sum to the notary’s third party account.
- After inspection of all documents, the notary will handle the transfer and send the deed of transfer and the proof of addition to the cadastre in the post. This deed is your proof of ownership, you will now be the legal owner of the plot of land.
Convenience is paramount
You can become the owner of the land without having to leave your home. If you give the notary the letter of attorney to do so, they will handle the entire transfer. The only thing you need to do, is add your signature and return the documents. Not long after, you will be the proud owner of a lovely piece of the Netherlands. You will receive your proof of ownership from the notary.
Although everyone in the Netherlands has the right to choose their own notary, we recommend using the notary selected by us. We have excellent relationships with various notaries throughout the Netherlands who are specialised in the transfer of plots of land and know how we work. This will simplify and expedite the transfer.